Let me tell you the many reasons why I love Lynn Ritchie.
1. The styles fit a woman's body.
2. The quality is amazing--the fabrics are so soft and comfy and the attention to detail is meticulous.
3. The clothes are practical, yet super stylish.
4. The company is woman owned. Here's what Lynn has to say about her line. "When I design my collection I keep you in mind. It's important that you feel wonderful when you put on a Lynn Ritchie. To me, dressing is a sensual experience"
5. The company has a huge heart and is a contributor to Uncommon Threads. Our clients LOVE their clothes (as do I)!
6. They are also so sweet and nice...they even asked me to model with a cast on!
Everything shown here is reversible, so you can make a ton of different outfits from just three pieces!
This tunic, vest and crop pants are solid on one side and a beautiful blue floral print on the other. Wear these pieces with a mix of solid gray and floral, all floral or all solid.
Roll up the cuffs for a bit of contrast. Wear the vest with a simple tee -- or the tunic with leggings or white jeans. Just think of possibilities! And this outfit is perfect for traveling!
I paired this outfit with a white Michael Kors tote...similar HERE and HERE (love a white bag for the warmer months!)
I'm in love with all of her exquisite jewelry. You can follow Laura on Instagram or contact her directly at email@example.com. Laura will give a 20% discount to my readers so let her know I sent you!
If you're new to Lynn Ritchie, I encourage you to check out the line. I really think you'll love it as much as I do. Takes a woman to design for women!
Photos by the wonderful Chantal Kellerd
Hair by the incredible Robert Jason Salon
Are you ready to update your wardrobe?
I do distance coaching too!
For more style inspiration follow me on:
The Lynn Ritchie clothes and Laura Mayblum necklace were gifted, .however, the content of my posts are based on my own honest opinions and are not in any way influenced by partnerships.