Does your spring wardrobe need a little "freshening up"? Here are some gorgeous pieces that you will love wearing!
- The floral dress---floral is very on-trend this season and this beautiful dress can be worn to work with a jacket or dress it up for a summer wedding or party.
- The striped tee--a wardrobe staple! This tee can be worn year round and looks casual yet polished with jeans, a skirt or under a jacket. Feel a little daring? Mix a striped top with a printed skirt (a blog for another day!).
- The cork and metallic bag. I am in love with this combination...so beautiful and chic for spring and such a nice substitute for a straw bag!
- The white trench. Is this coat to die for or what? Need I say more?
- The nude watch. This fabulous watch (like nude pumps) will go with everything and the light color is perfect for the season.
- Gray jeans---a nice change from blue denim. Keep things light with a simple white tee or silk blouse and add a splash of turquoise or coral with your accessories.
- The neutral print skirt. This skirt is gorgeous and the neutral pattern goes with so many different colors! Love it with cream, white, coral or turquoise.
- The coral silk top. Coral is a color that works for almost everyone. This top would look amazing with white jeans and a metallic shoe or sandal (up next).
- The soft metallic shoe. Although metallics are trending this spring and summer, it's really become quite a classic and wardrobe staple. I love this soft shade---it's just the right touch of bling!