Punch in Pizzaz with Animal Print by Fashioncoach featuring animal print scarves
Animal print is no longer a trend--it's a classic that can turn a simple outfit into a "wow" one. If you're hesitant to wear animal prints try incorporating one of these simple pieces into your wardrobe. If you want to make a bolder statement, go for an animal print dress or faux fur leopard jacket. Very chic!
I recently met Ana Milevskaja, Founder of Fashion Vortex, exclusive Italian leather handbags.
Being a lover of high quality leather bags, I was curious as to what makes her line of bags unique.
|Bruno Rossi Deerskin Hobo/Shoulder Bag - Camel|
|Avorio Scrunchy Italian Leather Handbag - Red|
- Get on the stores' e-mail lists for early sale notifications
- Check out local consignment shops for some fabulous deals
- Google coupons to your favorite stores before you go out shopping
- Don't be afraid to ask the salesperson if she has any extra coupons
- January is a big sale month--watch for some amazing deals
- There are some bargains at the outlets, but know your prices!
- Find out if the stores offer a price adjustment period and check back during that time to see if your purchases have been further reduced
- Check out my Facebook fan page A Great New Look for some fabulous deals!